Daysy keeps you safe. Very safe.
Reliable and precise from day one
The fertility monitor takes your basal body temperature (BBT) every morning when you wake up, with the most advanced temperature sensor (1/100 of a degree precision). It then automatically compares it with its bio-mathematical forecasting software and stored information of all available family planning research.
Daysy’s algorithm is unique
It accurately determines, analyzes and displays your individual cycle. This is why the intelligent fertility monitor is one of the most effective fertility monitors in the world. It is 99.3% effective right from the start. Daysy’s algorithm is the same as the known Lady-Comp program which has a proven Pearl Index of 0.7.
The medical basics and the menstrual cycle
Every woman is different, but there are some very basic biological facts about your cycle.
- Every woman ovulates only once in each cycle.
- If on the rare occasion two or more ovulations occur, they will occur within 24 hours.
- After ovulation, the egg can be fertilized for a maximum of 18 hours.
- Sperm can remain active and fertile in a woman’s body for a maximum of 5 days.
THIS MEANS THERE ARE ONLY 6 DAYS IN EVERY CYCLE WHEN A WOMAN CAN GET PREGNANT: FIVE DAYS BEFORE OVULATION AND THE DAY OF OVULATION.
The female cycle fluctuates. Fluctuations are normal.
We all have unique menstrual cycles. Every woman is different and even her individual cycle fluctuates from month-to-month. Daysy learns your individual cycle pattern over time by recording, analyzing and storing your data.
For who is natural birth control?
- For all women who do not want to take hormones or cannot take hormonal contraceptives.
- For every women who wants to be in tune with her body and soul.
- For all women wanting to avoid the side effects from hormonal birth control.
- For all women who have had chemotherapy, breast cancer, cervical cancer.
- For all women who suffer from low libido.
- For all women with diabetes.
- For all women with depression.
- For all women with risk of thromboses.
- For women with high blood pressure.
- For women with liver disease.
- For women with migraine.
- For women with thyroid related conditions.
- For women with weakened immune system.
- For women who are breastfeeding.
- For all women trying to conceive.